Atlanta Truck Driving Jobs
- • Fleet Options (National, Regional, Dedicated, & Home Weekly Fleets)
- • Top Pay Certified Carrier
- • Pay for Experience (43-47cpm Starting)
- • New International ProStar+ Trucks
- • Terminals and Maintenance Facilities located all across the United States
- • Stability. Crete Carrier is debt free.
- • Industry Low Turnover below 40%
- • Proven Safety Record (Industry Best CSA Scores)
- • Dedicated Dispatch
- • Practical Route Miles
- • Respect. We at Atlanta Truck Driving Jobs appreciate the difficult job our specialized atlanta truck driving jobs drivers perform daily.
ATLANTA TRUCK DRIVING JOBS BENEFITS
- • Enjoy Health, Dental, Life, Vision, Disability Insurance, 401(k), and Profit Sharing
- • Paid Orientation
- • Rider Program
- • Hazmat Reimbursement
- • 24-Hour Road Service
- • Layover Compensation
- • Load & Unload Pay
COMPANY DRIVER HIRING AREA
- • Hiring for Crete Carrier Company Trucking Jobs in all 48 states
We at Crete Carrier are proud of hirng the most professional truck drivers in the entire industry. Take a look at our qualifications to see if you can become a part of our family.
Company Trucking Jobs Qualifications
- One year of tractor trailer experience that can be verified by Crete Carrier/ Atlanta Truck Driving Jobs***
- You have passed the required company and D.O.T. physical, the mandatory drug test and our in-truck driving test and otherwise have all other D.O.T Requirements.
- All Truck Drivers must have a Class A CDL with Haz-Mat endorsement issued by the driver’s state of residence.
- Have a consistent work history
- Must be at least 22 years old
- The Truck Driver must have an acceptable driving record as reflected by the major reporting agencies (MVR and PSP) with no major preventable accident in the last five (5) years.
- No DWI or DUI convictions or positive drug screens or events in the last 5 (five) years.
- Has an acceptable criminal history record.
- The Company Truck Driver must be able to perform any and all tasks as put forth in the job description.
*** Exceptions to the one (1) year OTR requirement may be made for company trucking jobs drivers on an individual basis, based on a stable work history. Crete also accepts qualified student drivers who have successfully completed schooling at an approved school.
Company Trucking Jobs Orientation Schedule and Pay
As part of the employment process, all company trucking jobs applicants cleared for hire by Crete Carrier will be required to attend orientation at one of our four orientation locations: Lincoln, Nebraska; Lenoir City, Tennessee; New Kingstown, Pennsylvania; or Wilmer, Texas. All transportation, lodging, meals, and $70 per day will be paid to company trucking jobs employees upon successful completion of orientation. Owner Operators will be reimbursed for bobtailing, receive meals and hotel accommodations.